Am a co-founder and partner at Adaptive Realty. Through Adaptive and predecessor entities, have overseen the acquisition and renovation of more than 100 buildings in Los Angeles. Also built and oversee Adaptive’s property management platform.
Earned my Bachelor’s from Princeton and Master’s (barely!) from the London School of Economics. Have been licensed as a real estate broker in California since 2011.
Am married (to a very talented interior designer), have three sons who occasionally listen to me, and live in a beautifully-restored 100 year-old home in LA.
Moses@adaptiverealty.com / (310) 994-0001
If you’re here to read my blog, the following posts are a good place to start. Out of the 1,000+ posts here, these are some of my favorites.
Am a voracious reader of history, business memoirs, novels, magazines, newspapers – you name it. The following books have influenced me as I’ve worked to build our business.
- Risk Game – Frances Greenberger
- Investing in Real Estate Private Equity – Sean Cook
- Multifamily Millions – Dave Lindahl
- What It Takes – Steve Schwartzman
- King of Capital – Carey & Morris
- Am I Being Too Subtle – Sam Zell
- Zeckendorf: The Autobiography – William Zeckendorf
- Confessions of a Real Estate Entrepreneur – John Randel
- Bubble in the Sun – Christopher Knowlton
- The Bonanza King – Gregory Crouch
- Tap Dancing to Work – Carol Loomis
- Skyscraper Dreams – Tom Shachtman
- Principles of Real Estate Syndication – Sam Freshman
- The Son – Philipp Meyer
- Grinding It Out – Ray Kroc
- Permission Marketing – Seth Godin